Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jessy1996

Reaction score
My mom had been texting her friend (who is a guy) lately and she is always texting and talking to him on the phone and giggling about.Now,my dad found out and fought and SWEARED BADLY with my mom and my mom was lying that she just needed help to install a computer program.She is getting closer and closer to that guy,and she even met him at a place yesterday,when me and my mom just wanted to have fun alone! Today my dad just sweared and....

HE RAN AWAY FROM HOME!

And my mom instead of calling my dad,she just phoned her stupid friend,giggling excitedly about as usual...

What can I do without my dad?

What can I do without a proper family?

Please help!

Oh my gosh! I feel sooo bad for you. My parents split up because of cheating too. It's pretty hard at first, but it will get better. I recomend just staying out of it cause they will end up hurting your feelings if you try adn stop them. Hopefully they will work this out!

I feel for you!

Tama 3445521508

Omg! i am so sorry to hear that is happening to you =[

i agree what tama said, because you'll only cause more trouble

R U serious!! I'm sooooooo sorry!!

U should talk 2 a guidenss counsoler

if U R religeous you should talk 2 your preacher or something...this must be hard 4 U!!

do this just to work things out wit yourself..so U can understand (not that I know XD)

Ack- first and foremost do not assume anything. Your assumptions may be reasonable but it's better to have none than to have them and things go totally different.

Wait it out a bit. If you need to talk to someone I suggest you go to a counselor or youth pastor to talk it out.

Seriously, if she was giggling and texting to this "GUY" just after your DAD ran off, I would've slapped or yelled at her while crying and ran into my room. Knock some senses in her, ask her, "If you really love dad, then why are you giggling to some guy from work and texting and all that while Dad has ran off!!! YOU W****" (well, I would call her that, but call her something more appropriate) I wouldn't talk to her for a LONG time. (Try 3 weeks, tops.)

I really hope you can knock some sense into that woman. >.>

~SG~

Seriously, if she was giggling and texting to this "GUY" just after your DAD ran off, I would've slapped or yelled at her while crying and ran into my room. Knock some senses in her, ask her, "If you really love dad, then why are you giggling to some guy from work and texting and all that while Dad has ran off!!! YOU W****" (well, I would call her that, but call her something more appropriate) I wouldn't talk to her for a LONG time. (Try 3 weeks, tops.)
I really hope you can knock some sense into that woman. >.>

~SG~
Lol,I did that,It worked =]

My dad returned that very hour he ran away (hehe xD) and now everthing is back to normal :huh: My mom stopped texting the guy,too,and dad promised that we re going to a picnic next Sunday =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back