Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ Did it go through all stages(baby, child, teenager, adult)?

I have never heard of that happening. I guess its a glitch, but it probably isn't a common glitch, such as the Naming Glitch on the V4.5

it's a v4 and yea it was a baby kid teenager and then adult it's still 1 and wont' mate it just started normal elementary school it's soooo weird and he has all the games and stuff!

I think it's just a harmless glitch. My suggestion is to ignore it.

That is awesome!! I would want that to happen to me. But my friends tama was a teenager, and had a baby. It was really weird.

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........................ Did it go through all stages(baby, child, teenager, adult)?I have never heard of that happening. I guess its a glitch, but it probably isn't a common glitch, such as the Naming Glitch on the V4.5
i have a couple v4.5 and when i named mine katie it changed to "iatie" is that a naming glitch??? give me a pm and tell me...

I probably know what this is.

When you pause your Tama overnight, the age in your Tama doesn't change. Your Tama rather evolves. It could be one year old and an adult, like you said.

If that's not the case, it's probably just a glitch.

Actually you are right,Mztama.I've had this glitch twice for the most part it's harmless,but annoying.You're going to have to wait till your Tamagotchi is 6yrs old so it can get the matchmaker and it's a very long wait due to the pausing.This pretty much the 'whole' 411 on it.Also others know this it's only a glitch on V4's and V5's.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back