Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

~Roxy~Rox~

Reaction score
:angry: On the first day of the school hollidays i have go do the dentist i really dont like the dentist shes really mean help im so sceard

how many times have you been the the dentist {Murder house} lol

~RR~ :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Only twice: Once when I was like 8ish and the second time being to get a wisdom tooth out, that was a while ago.

Anyway I don't think she tries to be mean, she's probably doing her job straight by the book to get you in, deal with you then push you out lol. Dentists are quite well off in salsary so I think she would risk her job being "mean".

When I was younger, I had my fair share of the dentist! Just remember you need to go there once every sixth months (I think) for a regular checkup.

But if you're going there to fix a cavity, a broken tooth, or to pull out any teeth...then yes, it may be scary. Trust me; even though my teeth appear perfectly straight and white now, when I was younger I had a few cavities...and know what the worst part was?? I had them all at the same time!! So I had toreturn to teh dentist about three times to get them all fixed. Foretunately, though, it doesn't hurt. My dentist says I'm the bravest in my family! Don't worry; they will try they're hardest to make you comfortable.

I am no longer scared of the dentist; she is really nice! Her and my mom are good friends. I actually have two dentists; the other a male, and I don't like him as much, but he's still super nice! So just remember, everybody goes to the dentist...and they come back fine! :huh:

I havent been to the dentist in YEARS! Last time was like..... 5-6 years ago. O.O; And when I did, it was never regularly. xD

Maybe it's because he got cancer and died.

R.I.P: A dentist I never knew well (or at all).

~SG~

Can some one close this topic

when i go to the dentist shes gona use happy gas

i dont have to worry enymorre ;) :blink:

;) ~RR~ :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back