Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maddy30318091

Reaction score
I need help. On the kakeibo I have a few questions. How do I turn the sound off? How do I pause it? thanks any replys will be apprecitated

This is information that I have found off the internet:

The Tamagotchi Kakeibo (超やりくりエンジョイ!たまごっちかけいぼ chō yarikuri enjoi! tamagotchi kakeibo) is an accessory for the entama-generation Tamagotchi toys released in Japan.
It is slightly smaller than a home dekatama and very thin, as it is designed to fit into a small binder included with the toy. Inside the binder is a starter pack of "account book" (kakeibo) pages used to track the user's spending of "gotchi points", the currency used in all Tamagotchi toys. Initially released with a pink body and orange stylus, a later version released around the same time as the uratama features a blue body and green stylus, new screen background, and new binder cover (although with the same black-pixel LCD and programming).

The kakeibo is not really a virtual pet like the other portable tamagotchi, but more of a tool to assist with caring for them. Users play as Osewatchi (likely from the word o-sewa; help or aid), a female Tamagotchi who lives in Tamagotchi Town's Ginza district, which is the Tamagotchi Planet's version of the fashionable Tokyo shopping district. There are many stores which sell items users can transfer to their Tamagotchi pets, a bank to store money, as well as mini-games to earn that money and a library which can record which Tamagotchi characters players have discovered on their Entama and Uratama.
I really hope this helps you! ^_^

This is information that I have found off the internet:

I really hope this helps you! :p
Thank you anyways but it did not help. I know what it does I just want to know how to pause it and turn the sound off

Maybe u should try readin the instruction manual, find some info abuot it in the net or in the Japanese Version Tamagotchi section, try it in tama-zone.com or maybe even ask the shop keeper.

good luck

Maybe u should try readin the instruction manual, find some info abuot it in the net or in the Japanese Version Tamagotchi section, try it in tama-zone.com or maybe even ask the shop keeper.
good luck
thank you everyone for helping but I have an expert helping me now.

What you said read the manual I can not read japanese. I bought it off ebay. I live in Canada not in Japan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back