Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TAMAFAMiLY08

Reaction score
I need help,guys! Sorry if duplicate. He has been play teasing since the begining of school. I haven't messed with him that much until yesterday. And when we left,My little sister told him my secret that I have worked SO HARD to hide all year...That I like him! I'm scared what he'll say when we go back to the pool today! I'm going back to the pool today at about 3 o'clock. What should I say to him? What if I get teased by his friends? Should I take a chance and ask him out? HELP!

Why don't you tell your sister you really wanted to keep it a secret. As for the guy, if he is single, ask him out , if he is taken, go about your life like nothing happened. It worked for me, and i'm sure it will work out for you.

Murder your sister with a meat cleaver, and if worse come to worse, murder your crush as well.

Ahem. In my personal opinion, I'd say it'd be a good idea to just forget anything ever happened, just out of respect for your crush. I'm sure that he also feels rather uncomfortable with this new revelation, and really, if he did not in fact "like" you, he would probably be embarrassed if you "ask him out". If anyone else questions you about it, don't deny anything. In fact, if he asks you out, then you should most certainly accept. But, otherwise, it's a good idea to stay put.

Also, remember to tell your sister that you don't exactly appreciate her telling everyone your personal secrets.

Why don't you tell your sister you really wanted to keep it a secret.
She probably did. Sisters don't care. Trust me. They are like a test of survival to see if you can make it through life while consistently being savataged and blackmailed. To solve your problem think about what kind of guy he is, then decide to either deny it to no end/pretend you have no idea it happend, or confess and ask him out. Also giving away your sister's secret's would work too. No, I'm joking. Once my boy cousin punched me in the gut and I told him you can't hit a girl, and he yelled it's because their weak, and I told him, "No, because they can do THIS!" I tackled him and to this day he has scars on the side of his face and back, plus everyone knows his real name is William. Don't do that though, because she might tell on you, as where my cousin knew he would never hear the end of it from his dad that he got beat up by a girl, so he didn't.

The same thing happened to me a while ago, but it wasn't my sister who told. It was my 'best friend', Alyssa. But my reaction to it wasn't the right one. >..<

If I was you I would just pretend nothing happened or that you where not aware of any of this happening. Perhaps he won't mention anything about it either. If he confronts you then.... well I have not thought it through that far. x-x

This is a late reply but i just have some crush advice.

A crush is normal and if your crush finds out you like him that's fine. Everybody has crush' and he might even feel the same way as well. But it's not a smart idea to tell everybody who you like and also don't tell your siblings things (Bad things happen XP)

I know it's not smart to tell siblings secrets. She found out by reading my diary. Also,I think he feels the same,because he flirts alot soooo...

I think you should tell your crush how you feel. After that, hide your dairy and lock it. Or better yet, keep your dairy on the computer, and put a password on it. Siblings are annoying, i agree.

-Temari Nara

Just ask him out, the worst he can do is say no.

If you know that he'd tell friends you asked him out, you may not want to because then everyone wil know, but if he's a nice guy, he wouldn't do that.

I asked him out. (Actually,My friend did it for me! :furawatchi: ) And he always says no. But I think he's just not mature enough yet. I didt want to sound conceited or stuckup or desperate when I said that,though. I mean,We are about to start 6th grade this fall. Is he not mature enough yet? He still flirts.... But not as often as he used too,though. But he's been watching and staring at me very strange lately. What does this mean? Boys,It would be a great help if you could decode this for me. Thanks! :ichigotchi:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back