Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chatterbox

TamaTalk Supporter
TamaTalk Angelgotchi
Reaction score
Okay, so today I'm getting a Nintendo DS Lite. (So excited!)

But...the problem is..I don't know what game to get! I need advice!

It would really help me if you could just name a few of your favorite games for the DS, and I would REALLY appreciate it if you could say a little bit about what the game is about or at least the genre of the game. :furawatchi:

*Side note: I don't know whether this belongs in (Non) TamaTalk or Stuff We Play (since I'm just asking for people's opinions)...so I just put it here... :unsure:

A million thanks to you for reading this, and a GAZILLION if you reply to this (lol)

Love,

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, so today I'm getting a Nintendo DS Lite. (So excited!)  

But...the problem is..I don't know what game to get! I need advice!

It would really help me if you could just name a few of your favorite games for the DS, and I would REALLY appreciate it if you could say a little bit about what the game is about or at least the genre of the game. :furawatchi:

*Side note: I don't know whether this belongs in (Non) TamaTalk or Stuff We Play (since I'm just asking for people's opinions)...so I just put it here... :unsure:

A million thanks to you for reading this, and a GAZILLION if you reply to this (lol)

Love,

CB
I'd say that you should get Pokémon Diamond or Pearl.

They're really good games.

Or get New Super Mario, etc.

There's a lot of games out there but I recommend those games.

SEEBEE!

=D

I like Animal Crossing:Wild World.

It's basically a game in which you're a human in a town full of animals. The animals move in and out and such. It doesn't sound like much, but it really is very addicting. O:

I would know. And so would my sister. (Long story.)

I think there's one Mario one. Mario Super Smash Bros blahblahblah. It's fun, but once you beat the game it's like...BLAHHH.

I personally would not get Nintendogs. It's fun if it's the only game you have. >.<

SEEBEE!=D

It's basically a game in which you're a human in a town full of animals. The animals move in and out and such. It doesn't sound like much, but it really is very addicting. O:

I think there's one Mario one. Mario Super Smash Bros blahblahblah. It's fun, but once you beat the game it's like...BLAHHH.

I personally would not get Nintendogs. It's fun if it's the only game you have. >.<
DIVAAAAA!! =D

Yeah, I have normal Animal Crossing for GameCube...but it got boring, and my town is SO filled with weeds that I just stopped playing. D: Do you get a lot of weeds in Wild World? ^___^;

Love,

CB

DIVAAAAA!! =D 

Yeah, I have normal Animal Crossing for GameCube...but it got boring, and my town is SO filled with weeds that I just stopped playing. D: Do you get a lot of weeds in Wild World? ^___^;

Love,

CB
Weeds? YES!

If you're like me who keeps time traveling and doesn't bother to clean her town...yes. Tons of weeds. D:

Weeds? YES!If you're like me who keeps time traveling and doesn't bother to clean her town...yes. Tons of weeds. D:
Omai. O__O

But, in the Animal Crossing game I had, I got bored pretty quickly...which is why my town got filled with weeds. Will I get bored with Wild World quickly? What can you do in Wild World?

Love,

CB

Omai. O__O 

But, in the Animal Crossing game I had, I got bored pretty quickly...which is why my town got filled with weeds. Will I get bored with Wild World quickly? What can you do in Wild World?

Love,

CB
You pay mortgage, you can visit friends/have them visit, talk to the animals, run errands for them. I don't have the GameCube one, so I can't compare them. Maybe you should rent AC:WW from BlockBuster!!

Speaking of renting games from BlockBuster...my sister and I rented something like... Professor Layton And The Curious Village. If you like puzzles (riddles, and such) I would recommend that. It kept me entertained.

New Super Mario Bros.

Don't get Nintendogs (too boring)

Don't get Diddy Kong Racing unless you get entertained by racing all the time

Don't get Horsez, Dogz, Catz or any dumb Disney Games.

New Super Mario Bros is the way to go. I've been playing it for two years and I haven't gotten bored. And once you complete a world, it apparantly doesn't take that long to get back up to it if your ANNOYING LITTLE BROTHER erases your best game that you almost finished that took you two years to do!

I'd say that you should get Pokémon Diamond or Pearl.They're really good games.

Or get New Super Mario, etc.

There's a lot of games out there but I recommend those games.
Yeah, I got Pearl, just waiting to get a DS myself to play it on :(

Animal Crossing, No Doubt.

I love it ^.^

There is not really a goal in the game, so your free to do what you want all of the time! Its your own little town!

[SIZE=13pt] :) Lets see...[/SIZE]

♥Animal Crossing

♥Pokemon Pearl or Diamond(Everyone loves Pokemon. ;])

♥Rune Factory (A great game if your a die-hard Harvest Moon fan)

♥Trauma Center ( :D You get to play as a doctor. Such fun.)

Those are games I'd suggest you get!

:D -animal crossing,wild world

:( -mario party!

:( -DONT get nintendogs its to boring!

:D -My sims!

;) Fashion designer

you should get Hannah Montana music jam. Its about a Hannah Montana and a Miley life. If i were u i will get that. Here's is a game trailer

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png

:D I got Pokemon Diamond! It's really fun so far, and the graphics are a lot better than previous games!

Thank you all SO much for your great suggestions, I really appreciate it.

This topic may now be closed. :eek:

Love,

CB

That is so cool that you're getting a DS Lite. I got mine for Christmas, 2007. The mic is busted in it (I never dropped my DS or anything) so I have to take it to the store to get it looked at. Anyway, I have 7 DS Games. New Super Mario Bros., Nintendogs (Came with my DS because I have a special Edition DS), Yoshi's Island, Animal Crossing (My favourite), Mario Marty (A good game), Imagine- Master Chef (BORING!) and Mario Kart (Ok...). So um... ya there you have it.

-Victoria

P.S. Click Here to see what my DS looks like.

EDIT : Oops. I didn't know you already selected a game. Sorry XD

Uhm try Drawn to life it's a fun game or try a pokemon game something that will keep you busy for a while but don't get mysims for the DS it's boring compared to the wii version trust me. Mine is like that pink one but it's white I wanted a black or pink one lol but oh well it's awesome as heck ^^.

SEEBEE!=D

that's the best game EVER. I was obsessed with it for an entire year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back