Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xToxix

Reaction score
Ok so i recently got a Tamagotchi v 4.5 and i am really scared. I am afraid that when the battery runs out i will loose all my generations? Can that happen? Is it possible to loose all your work when the battery dies?? :D :eek:

And another question, When your first tama turns into an and you reproduce ; do you loose your money? Or does it go on to your offspring?

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't panic! Firstly, when the battery runs out you DO NOT loose all your generations. Once you put a new battery in, a screen comes up with the options DOWNLOAD or RESET. Choose download and you will get all you generations and the tama you were raising before the battery went flat. Choose reset and you start back on generation one.

Secondly, when the first tamagotchi has a baby and then leaves, the money does not go with the adult. The baby keeps the money, and so on with every generation.

I hope this helped you!

--

cutie_mimitchi

:D

Don't panic! Firstly, when the battery runs out you DO NOT loose all your generations. Once you put a new battery in, a screen comes up with the options DOWNLOAD or RESET. Choose download and you will get all you generations and the tama you were raising before the battery went flat. Choose reset and you start back on generation one.

um It doesn't always go to that screen. last generation the battery went flat and I replaced it and It just showed an egg. so I was freaking out then you need to push the middle button and then it will take you to the download/reset screen.

Ok so i recently got a Tamagotchi v 4.5 and i am really scared. I am afraid that when the battery runs out i will loose all my generations? Can that happen? Is it possible to loose all your work when the battery dies?? :unsure: :kuribotchi:
And another question, When your first tama turns into an and you reproduce ; do you loose your money? Or does it go on to your offspring?
First of all, you dont lose ANYTHING when the battery runs out. I had my tamagotchis with a dead battery for about 6 months and when i put a new battery in a could just press download and it went to exactly the same as it had been before. Next thing, when your tama has a child, it gives all the money and items to the child. Isnt that what you would do for your child if you had one? Hope this helps! :pochitchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back