Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

xXMrs.Nick JonasxX

Reaction score
I need help finding a site for acting on Disney Channel.....Because i wanna start acting but i really wanna do it on disney....can someone help me find a site.....

You should look into finding an agent that works with Disney. You should also look into attending acting classes (they aren't going to be interested in hiring someone with nil experience).

Well you've taken acting classes but I wouldn't have thought you need an agent at your age (I'm going to assume your under the age of 16). I would have thought somewhere like Disney just ran auditions and you could just sign up for a place and give it a shot. Now maybe you need an agent to do that for you I don't know.

However I don't really think you can dive straight in at the deep end into an acting job in a show. You should really try and get some expierence in other places first.

Hmm, well I don't know too much about this one but I'm going to have to agree with -lWeride and paper*cut. :huh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back