Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Locky458

Reaction score
I went clothes shopping and bought some skinny jeans, but my parents doesn't know.. They hate them and call them stuff like "tight faggot pants", and how "Gay" they look, which is not true.. Also they kept asking me do they fit and crap..

But anyways, I have a pair, and I'm going to wear, I need help though. o.o

Opinions?

I'm not sure that I completely understand. What you're asking is how to get around your parents opposition and wear skinny jeans? Like to school?

Well, what you can do (What I've done before with mini skirts) is wear a pair of jeans or pants that your parents find "acceptable" to school, but have your skinny jeans with you in a track bag or book bag. Once you get into school, go to the restroom and you can change into your skinny jeans. And just before your bus comes at the end of the day, you can change back. But you have to keep in mind that there are still risks to this, and you're parents can find out. You have to be willing to accept what you've done if you are confronted about it.

Or you want to know how to convince your parents that skinny jeans are acceptable? Well, you can't make your parents think anything. You can't control their opinion, but you can attempt to influence it. You can simply explain to them that these pants are in fact in style, though they may not have been a couple of decades ago. State that you would really like to wear them and give them a shot, and you would appriciate them supporting what you choose to wear and how you choose to express yourself.

My personal opinion on skinny jeans? I love them. I own a few pairs of dark washed ones, and they are fab-u-lous~

Ahah, I actually didn't prefer them, but my cousin and I went shopping, and she handed them to me, and said I was getting them.

They aren't that bad, as the one out of two or three pairs of jeans that fit.

My parents, unless its showing something that doesn't need to be shown, could care less what I wear. :(

Just simply state that "I bought them, I'm not wasting money." (before you do this, I suggest burning the receipt, lmao.)

They can't argue with that logic.

^ No, it isn't. O_O

Actually, Me and my friends call them Slut jeans, but we all own a pair, so, lol fail.

Cinderpelt's post sums up everything.

I used to do the "outfit in a bag" thing too, but it wasn't the fact my mom found out, it was just a big hassle. I was late for classes and such, just a drag.

Explain to them that the comments are degrading, and you're the one wearing the jeans, not them. They're in style, and you enjoy them, end of story.

[btw, skinnies do not make you gay. Most girls tend to like guys in skinny jeans, and just because girls wear them, doesn't mean guys can't.]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back