Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

potbellypanda

Reaction score
I recently sprained my wrist really badly. My issue is, I don't really know how to wrap it. I have a tensor bandage, but don't know really know what to do.......Help!

Thank you

Shouldn't you go to a doctor or something?

A doctor or nurse could assist you.

I agree with Band Geek. Doctors and nurses know exactly what they are doing and have taken care of injuries many times before. It's probably the best way to help your wrist feel better.

Good luck!

I twisted my ankle once. I wrapped it myself..but in this case I can't help you xD I learn how to wrap by watching the aid person. Before basketball games, girls would get their ankles wrapped. If you have someone like this in your school, ask them to wrap your wrist.

You could also see a doctor. But I would just go to a nurse or aid to wrap it for you and quicken healing.

Good Luck, and hope you get better ;]

*Edit:TypoD:

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, Meg! D:

I hope it gets better soon. :]

I fail at anything medical or Sciencey that requires skill. So I'd suggest going to see a Doctor (someone who actually knows what they're talking about). All I can give you is my sympathy, and a hug. :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back