Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be fine if I can restart my heart..... :mellow: I freak out about what I call 'The death dance' or 'Dance of death' even if it's not mine!! <_< See even Young Mimitchi frowns upon me!

That happened to me on my music star, except it wouldn't let me download (or reset) so I took out the batteries and put it in my V3. Besides, music stars don't die, they return to the tama planet.

i hate the dying sound. it totally freaks me out! i think i hear it and then frantically check my tamas just to find that they are all fine. i seriously think that sometimes it just randomly makes those noises to freak me out! :gozarutchi:

I left him alone for a little bit and now he is all mad and I can't press any of the buttons!!!! What is wrong with him???? :D :lol:
try resetting and pressing download

When the music star appears angry, and it won't let you go through the menu, that means it's about to leave. To prevent that, just press any button 50 times, and it will go back to normal. Then just make sure you take good care of it.

Welll... your tama doesnt actually die.. it just gets angry that you havent looked after it properly and stays there for alittle while but soon it will leave. If you hurry, you should put a pencil in the hole in the back (reset button) and press the'B' button and ten go on to DOWNLOAD. Then it should come back, and will hopefully not b angry anymore. But... if you press RESET.. it will reset it, and you will have to start all over again. :)

It will look like this if it is angry: :) :rolleyes: ^_^

i hate the dying sound. it totally freaks me out! i think i hear it and then frantically check my tamas just to find that they are all fine. i seriously think that sometimes it just randomly makes those noises to freak me out! :(
LOL! I think youer Tamas are pranksters!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back