Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

katie_bug

Reaction score
I am probaly gonna need a lot of help throughout my life. & here in this topic I plan to write it.

First, of all I don't know whats wrong with me. I don't mean to flirt or become attracted to Billy, but it just happens. i am not sure if I like him. But, I am thinking I do; but I don't want it to be just a fling.

*names have been changed*

Next, I have two brothers. Needless to say they[well one] are mean brats always trying to beat me up, annoy me, or destroy my room. I am having so much trouuble. the oldest keeps on screaming/whining every time I tell him something or touch him![i want to smack him!] and he always goes and tells on me saying "Katie won't do_____" and he does NOT even ask me && I get chewed out by the rents! They also, insist on me letting him in sometimes into my room! Any tips to STOP THIS MADNESS!?

The youngest is okay he dances with me and lets me watch youtube with him.... ;)

Have you tried talking to your parents in private about what your brother(s) are actually doing? If you haven't, you might wanna try it. Tell me what they say, and maybe I can help you further.

Thanks. Right now I am at my grndparents home sitting in peace. But when I go home Saturday, after my cousins birthday party, or Sunday-I will ask. Well, I should ask my mom because she's the one usually there because my dad is a cop and he's always nights or days(always sleeping).

*Sniffles* I am watching animal planet && ANIMAL CANNIBALISM IS SOOO SAD! Monkeys....... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back