Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would love to help you but i really dont understand your question. if you just explain what you mean and what version you have i might be able to help you

Hi,

Im sorry but I really cant understand what you are talking about I think this may be a post just to get attetion from people. If its not post somthing more clear... :p

ok I have a Music Star tamagotchi. you know how they have concerts and stuff? Well he had a concert and he wouldnt go so i got scared and I've heard that if your tama dosent go he/she becomes a street player and i didnt want it to happen. So I changed the time and that fixed it. But i dont want it to happen again so could you help me figure out what went wrong?

im sorry i wasn't that clear I was just panicking.....a lot... :huh: again so sorry I hope this one is more clear.....

ok I have a Music Star tamagotchi. you know how they have concerts and stuff? Well he had a concert and he wouldnt go so i got scared and I've heard that if your tama dosent go he/she becomes a street player and i didnt want it to happen. So I changed the time and that fixed it. But i dont want it to happen again so could you help me figure out what went wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back