help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
and let me say something dreamtchi or evill dazzilltchi or i dont know( sorry to you to but i dont know). some one here is telling a lot of peaple the dreamtchi and dazzilltchi code, he or she telld me to. so let me clear this up DAZZILITCHI (tamatalk member) stop asking for the codes. sorry if i am sounding mean.and every one and me are now going to stop shareing SPEACILE CHAREICTOR CODES. ^_^ :D :D :D :D :D
yea that wold probobly be a good idea, sorry......

didnt we barely tell you to stop posting codes Can someone tell an admin to close this !

%^&* I hate it when people post these codes

Last edited by a moderator:
Honestly, kuromametchi. Your being kinda rude. There was no reason to can him or her an idiot. The code is fake.

And, eventually everyones gonna know about it and ts good your protecting it. But, lets hear it from someone who doesn't have the code. =P

(I have the code...)

Um... does anybody know what is the Mimitchi code?
i have the music city code i could give it to you and before anyone says dont do it i have seen several sites with every login code except for dreamitchi dazzilitchi nazotchi spot and mocha so it is okay all you have to do is go to your search engine and type in music city login codes but anyway i know the mimitchi login code for music city if anyone whants it

and thats it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back