HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

gozarutchisawsome

Reaction score
ok so i when't to the door icon and went to pc there was a log in password so i want to tamatown and typed in the password but there was a place for id what is the id :lol: is it your user name or what pls tell me where to type the password and what the id is

Assuming you have a MusicStar (V6) Tamagotchi, and are trying to log into MusicCity:

If you haven't already done so, you need to create an account on MusicCity. This will give you a MusicCity Account User ID and User Password.

When you want to make your MusicStar character go into MusicCity...

First: you log into MusicCity using your MusicCity Account User ID and User Password. At this point a guest Tamagotchi character will appear in MusicCity.

Then: you log your MusicStar character into MusicCity using your MusicStar User Name and Login Password (both of these come from the MusicStar toy.) Now the guest Tamagotchi character in MusicCity will transform into your MusicStar character.

Last edited by a moderator:
ok i tried but when i got to the review your account step i pressed next and nothing happened so i pressed it a bunch of times and still nothing is that the finale step or something :huh: pls help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back