Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x/C.h.e.l.l.e-<3

Reaction score
Hey Tamatalkers &lt;3.

I need help.

Help picking out a name for my new puppy, I got her last week on friday.

So Far I have heard suggestions. Out of all the suggestions I have heard, These three are my Favorites.

Pancake

Skittles

Coconut

-

Here is a Picture of the Puppy. Aw, She's in my Purse. xD And no, it is not a large purse.

And please do not PM me suggesting any new names. unless you just wanna say how cute it is though...jk Just vote for one of the three in the Poll. [Thats why I made this Poll only.] Those are the three I'm deciding between, and a New suggestion would just mess things up.

Voting ends on Wednesday Jan.13/ 2010 Most likely at Midnight.

Which-ever name gets the most votes, will be her name.

I have also made a Poll in my Status message on facebook. So The votes here, and the votes I get there, will be added up.

Edit. I forgot to click the "Make Poll only" button. So if a guide could wave their magic guidey wand and turn it into "Poll only" I'd apprecieate it. Thanks

Edit[again]. People are already commenting, so This can just stay a poll-topic thing.

Last edited by a moderator:
Finlee?

Skittles more suits a puppy with rainbow splotches all over it (That'd be so cute!)

Uhmm...

Momoko?

Lili/Lilly/Lily?

Okay, well, I know you said no comments, but.... AWWWWWWWWWWWW! &lt;333She's so precious! What breed is she?
She's mostly Chihuahua, but some random old lady my mom knows thinks there might be some pomeranian in her.

And yes she is a sweetie. &lt;3 Always wants to be held. Growls if you take her sock away. and loves to lay on her back and play with her hind paws.

She won't pee without me.

Awwwww, she's so cute&lt;3

I think you should name her Pancake.

Awww... Your puppy is so cute. I'm gonna steal her!. xD

Anyways, Coconut is such an adorable name for her. =3

I dunno, but Pancake, in my opinon suits it better. I'd call it Pancake personally, but I like Skittles as well. Coconut would suit a coconut coulered puppy.

Aww WHERE do you live XD Pancake is an adorable name.

Last edited by a moderator:
I actually have to agree; Pancake is a very cute name also. It's so hard to choose a name, isn't it. x3 I still think I'd pick Coconut.

Thank you for your votes everyone.

The name is now decided [A couple hours early though] [i've also been asking people on facebook, and around where I live to vote.]

So, adding up all the votes from here, facebook, and around where I live ,

Pancake came in 3rd with 14 votes

Coconut came in 2nd with 17 votes

And Skittles won 1st with 23 votes.

She's starting to come to me or my mom when we call her name.

Even though she also comes to "here kitty kitty"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back