HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkpchrissy

Reaction score
I just took out my tamagotchi v4 that i have not touched for a very long time but realised that the screen has gone blank and whatever i do does not work! :( (

I think the battery is gone, that happened to my music star. don't worry, just change the battery. :(

I think you need a new battery. I had a V3 and V4, i never played with it for around a year or less. My V3 lasted for another 5 minutes then died. My v4 was already dead. So, i think a new battery will help you. If you open up the back, you'll find the right one you need. :D

Thats right, it needs a new batterey. Sometimes the batterey gets old, sitting out for so long, or it may have gotten coroded.

If you didn't pull the tag out, do it.

Otherwise, put in new batteries, might be defective.

The battery's dead. Just be careful about what kinds of batteries you buy, some last longer than others. <_<

yeah, the battery is dead. you could buy another one in other stores. but ,mines a full set. the tama-go,3 set batteries,tama-manual.. well i have a code. its kinda 0918234 and 2 more numbers. ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back