Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
My tama's battery died so i changed it and now the icons are all upside down and the top icons are on the bottom and the bottom ones on the top. What happened???? HELP, ME PLEASE!!!! :)

Did you try taking out the new battery and putting it back in again? It could be in the wrong way?

What kind of tama do you have? Most tamas have a paper background that has the dimmed versions of the icons already there. If that's the case is your background upside down too?

I have a V5 and the background is upside right but I dont see how that would make the icons upside down considering I only changed the battery, but thanks anyways

Last edited by a moderator:
album

the pictures are on my website, they aren't the best but they'll do

This is really weird considering you only opened it up to change the batteries and didn't tinker around with anything else. The only thing that I could think of is that the screen that's in front of the paper background and before the outer Tamagotchi screen (the actual animation screen/pixel screen, whatever you want to call it) is not oriented right and that you need to rotate it (not flip it over) 180 degrees. I've had upside-down icons before but that's only because I took it apart to dry out the Tamagotchi and put it back together incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back