Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mousie14999

Reaction score
FIrst off, I need some clarification. V5 is the one with the three tamas in it, right? The family one? That's the one I have. I also just bougt a Tama-go, and I want a mate for it without having to buy another new Tama-go. So can my two tamas connect? And if so, how?! And can the two different versions get married and have a child?

You are correct: the V5 is the Family one, with the 3 characters. The Tama-Go can connect with the V5 series, V6s, and of course, Tama-Gos. I believe you select the Tama-Go's connection icon (the middle one in the bottom row that looks like a heart) and then select "Other" (because the choice besides "Other" is "Tama-Go") and I imagine you do the same for the V5 (I've never had a V5, so I'm just going based off of what I've read. This is an exact quote taken from binary's "first look" log of the Tama-Go, which is really helpful and I highly recommend you take a look at it: https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=169097&st=0. This might be useful for your case (binary was doing connection tests for the Tama-Go, and here was one of the results):

"V5 = pass (as Others on the Tama-Go.) Note: for V5-series Tamagotchis, when both are at the Stand-By screen, you have to press the B (middle) button on the V5. Pressing it on the Tama-Go will result in an error "Sorry!! Push key from Ver.5" Another Note: Since the family name on the V5 is limited to 5 letters, only the first 5 letters of your Tama-Go user name will appear in its listing in the V5 friends list."

Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back