Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetchi248

Reaction score
I have heard that the music star and the tamago can connect and they can get married. I was just wondering, how hard is it? And if anyone could upload/find a video for me? Thanks and if you do find/upload one please pm me or put a link here. Thank you!

I have heard that the music star and the tamago can connect and they can get married. I was just wondering, how hard is it? And if anyone could upload/find a video for me? Thanks and if you do find/upload one please pm me or put a link here. Thank you!
I couldn't find a video, so I'll try my best to explain it in words.

It takes about 40 connections to get your MusicStar and TMGO to mate. On the 35th-40th connection they may start kissing. On the 40th, they will mate. They both have the same way of measuring friendship so they should both be happy to mate with eachother.

Sources: Binary's tama go log 'tama go - a first look'. It also works for MusicStar and TMGO matings :)

Hope I helped

It takes about 40 connections to get your MusicStar and TMGO to mate. On the 35th-40th connection they may start kissing. On the 40th, they will mate. They both have the same way of measuring friendship so they should both be happy to mate with eachother.

Sources: Binary's tama go log 'tama go - a first look'. It also works for MusicStar and TMGO matings :)

Hope I helped
Thank you so much! This really helped! Thank you again!

Hope I helped
Do you happen to know how many connections until they mate a v3 and v4.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back