Help! :(

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

nightspiritwings

Reaction score
So I got this awesome vpet from germany...it's a decently rare one too

I put batteries in it, worked great looked great

then took the batteries out

the next time I put the batteries in

this happened

05236610-4954-48C9-8A19-5D46D5EFEBE5-11504-00000C564637622C_zpscad7676e.jpg

a whole strip of pixels not there :X

But the icon on the bottom row in that block of missing pixels still shows up

please tell me this can be fixed?

I took it gently apart to clean it and stuff to see if that helps

but no luck

Gently press the toy together (by pressing on the screen) and see if the pixels appear. If so, that means the toy isn't put together tightly enough and you might want to dismantle it again and tighten the screws more.

Gently press the toy together (by pressing on the screen) and see if the pixels appear. If so, that means the toy isn't put together tightly enough and you might want to dismantle it again and tighten the screws more.

OMG...omg...omg

that worked...I had already did that before I posted this...but then when you mentioned it again I thought...oh what the hey...I will do it again....and guess what...it worked...I could hug you right now

Yep, typical scenario of a lose casing. :) Wouldn't hurt to maybe clean it up, too. If too afraid of opening it for a good cleaning, can always buy compressed air in a car and give it a good blow out.

Yep, typical scenario of a lose casing. :) Wouldn't hurt to maybe clean it up, too. If too afraid of opening it for a good cleaning, can always buy compressed air in a car and give it a good blow out.
I did end up opening it up to clean it, it certainly needed a nice little clean out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back