help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tinytama93

Reaction score
if my tama goes 2 sleep @ 8 pm, wen will it wake up? i want 2 not pause it so that it can grow older, but i dont wanna wake up @ 6 2 make sure it's not hungry or dying. time seems 2 not pass. my tama is still 0 after 24 hrs. is that normal? pleez help. :p :D :D :D ;)

Really!? You mean its still a baby!? Or is it a toddler? Do you have a v.1 or v.2?

Maybe its a toddler than. It takes like a day for them to get i age. Be patient ^ _~. Dont worry, if its a teen and STILL is'nt at least 1 year old, THEN you have a problem, so dont worry!

When i first started mine, i accidently set the time on AM instead of PM so its sleep schedule was way off. It would sleep all day, and be awake at night. Make sure you set the time correctly.

Good luck!

nope, the time is rite. thx anyway tho. i have a v2, and other than her wack age (1&a teen) and wierdo sleeping schedule, she's the pic of health. flea (my tama) never has less than 4 hearts in anything at any given time, she weighs 20 lbs(now she's a teen, 10 when she was a kid and 5 as a baby) 1st gen. and 100% full training bar. i dont get it!!!!!!!!!! is it a big problem becuz...i just hope not. i <3 my little flea and if anything happened 2 her i'd cry :( .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back