HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ratty_love11

Reaction score
My tama's screen isn't showing my tama, but the buttons beep... Someone said it must've been droped in water, but that cant be, cuz all my tamas are on one keychain, so if one gets wet, they all do, and someone else said the battery must be dead, but I took out the battery and put it in my otha tama and it worked fine... WHATS WRONG WITH MY POOR LITTLE TAMA!!!!!?!?!?!?!? :marumimitchi: :gozarutchi:

like I said, the battery is fine, it worked on all my other tamas, and what are screen pixeles?? and how would they get damaged sitting on a couch????

like I said, the battery is fine, it worked on all my other tamas, and what are screen pixeles?? and how would they get damaged sitting on a couch????
hmmm...well screen pixels are the pixels. those little square thingies.

ooo, I dunno how they could be damaged, my tamas mainly just sit on a table or couch, and I just bought my one thats having problems... 3 days ago

Last edited by a moderator:
you loser you suck i am not tamagirl777- she is hacked!

tamagirl777's hacker!

You think I havn't tried to remove the battery?? I did, like 700 times, and I even tried putting in a new battery!!! *sigh, my poor lil tama :kuribotchi:

that sounds bad but are you sure the light isnt turned off? lol, not accusing anything

I'm sure the light isn't off, theres no options that I can see, like if I push the B button, no clock comes on, the screen just looks like it did b4 I pulled my tab out to start it... Just blank and empty... :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back