help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

linda

Reaction score
bump game in version 2

has anybody figured this game out yet?

I have a full bar for a big guy i still lose

have a little bit of the bar for a little guy and I lose then also

what are you suppose to do?

its much easier to play if ur tama is heavy all u do is when it says push pess B quickly(middle button) two times

I just tried got a full bar and I still lost?

dont get it

Like ryta.k2 said. Your tama needs to be fat, your tama will do really good if he weighs about 50lbs! Bump is really hard though! The highest round I've gotten to is the 5th round!

my daughter had an oniontchi( u get him from neglect) and she had overfed it to 99 lbs. so i started excersising it with bump. was amazed to see it winning most of the time and oniontchi actually made champ(8 rnds)! they do better when they are heavy, yes, but i think it also has to do with the character you have and the one who is opposing(i've heard the old timers don't like to be beat by a younger tama, and i don't think i've ever beaten one) oniontchi, because of his neglect, is prob a tougher character. the tamas that i have pampered don't do well at bump no matter what their weight. but oniontchi would win even if his power bar had no black at all! and even when his weight started to drop back down he still did good. i think diff tamas are better at diff games.

yummy

it's basically a game of luck...some times you win and sometimes you lose! yummyhunny you have a daughter ?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back