Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

melpractise

Reaction score
hi am a brand new user with 1st pet. I am confused about training. When do I praise & punish?

Got the food thing and cleaning stuff happening ok & sometimes games but doesnt want to play very often even when fed and happy. How can I get it to play more?

Where can I go to find out what the icons are for shop items before i buy them cause I keep buying wrong things- lol feel so silly. thanks would love any tips for beginners :(

1) It's outlined in the manual when to praise and punish. Punish when it refuses to eat even when hungry or if it beeps (or calls for attention) for no reason. Praise when you see it crying on the screen (that's about the only time it'll accept it). Also punish if you connect with another tama and it "sends something unexpected" lol.

2) I've noticed my Hitodetchi (toddler) refuse to play when it's got full food and happiness. What I've found is that if I give it a treat or a snack it will accept play again once, then refuse again. It will also tend to refuse to play if it loses alot.

3) There was a list for the icons/prices/item names somewhere on here, I saw it yesterday but I don't know if I could find it again :D :(

- Lost Cosmonaut

You praise it when your tama is crying :D you time-out it when it is angry :(

Granty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back