help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamausa123

Reaction score
hey!help me pleas!i just got a v2 and how long does it take for a teen to turn to a adult????sry but im new to this! :wacko: :gozarutchi: :ph34r: :ph34r: :mimitchi: <_< :wacko:

Hi tamausa123

I can see you're new to this - so I will move your new topic to the right part of the site: Help for New Tamagotchi Owners where move people will see it and be able to help you out.

Each area / forum has a title - have a quick read of the pinned topics at the top of each area and you will get an idea of the best place to start any new threads :gozarutchi:

Best, etc.

TamaMum

*Topic Moved from Tamagotchi Codes > Help for New Tamagotchi Owners*

:huh: B) :D :D you gotta keep making them happy

minehatched and i kept it happy and it turned into a teen in 1 day

It takes a long time. Like a rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyy llllllllllloooooonnnnnnnnngggggggggg time. :huh:

its a baby for about an hour. Then it turned into a child. When it turnes one it will be a teenager. When it turnes 3 it will be an adult. It gets 1 year older each day.

Here's the exact answer: It takes exactly 72 hours (3 days), unless you pause. A tamagotchi is usually still 3 when it becomes adult, but it will become 4 later on the same day.

Welcome to tamatalk! As mentioned, teens are usually three when they evolve. Sometimes they go to bed three and turn four overnight. Then they eveolve the moment they wake up, or a minute later. I hope you enjoy being a tamatalk member. :(

Tulip :ph34r:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back