Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pero69

Reaction score
Can someone help me! my tamagotchi keeps dissapearing and is replaced by a flashing X with something in the middle. If i press the reset button and press b then i can download and get it back, but it only stays on for about 1 minute. Why is this happening? and how can i stop it.

What is happening is that your batteries have gone out. but don't worry, you can get batteries almost anywhere. Target, Wallmart, a near dollar store. Pretty much anywhere, and then once you stick it back into the tamagotchi you hit download and you have the tamagotchi you originally had so you don't have to start over with your generations! Hope that helps! -RR

*Moved by Rock'in Robotchi*

i have a questoin if the matchmaker came today and it found me a mate and it said is it love or not so i pressed no it just dissapeared does the matchmaker come again??????????????

Yes, the matchmaker will keep coming until your tamagotchi turns to the age of 10. The matchmaker comes at the times of 10:30am, 3:00pm and 7:00pm. The earliest the matchmaker comes is at age 6 but don't worry if it doesn't come then because it doesn't always! :furawatchi: -RR

About the batteries make sure to get the kind it says on the battery bring it to look don't get the medical ones! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: B) :' :I :) :0 :) <3

Your batteries are low.
Yes. :mimitchi: The thingo in the middle is a battery. :( It happened to mine on the way 2 seaworld in September 05. :p Luckily, Both my tamas, Green + Pink, survived. :mimitchi: They are almost adults. :angry:

when i replace the battery, how to i download it back so i don't have to start over?

thanks a bunch!

Can someone help me! my tamagotchi keeps dissapearing and is replaced by a flashing X with something in the middle. If i press the reset button and press b then i can download and get it back, but it only stays on for about 1 minute. Why is this happening? and how can i stop it.
ur batteries r low...

[SIZE=21pt]it means ur battery is dying[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back