HELP !

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

surliness94

Reaction score
my tama wil not play with anything i get him i have costume but he won't play with it.

my tama is 1 year old

name -kib o

species -oniontchi-teen

please help me

EITHER YOUR TAMAGOTCHI.....needs more food to play or hes growing up to play with the toys.... :furawatchi: its sooo sad :furawatchi:

if you want your tamagotchi to be an adult ....

Code:
 A B C C A B

Sorry about the lil guy :furawatchi: take care

LOL! okay sorry but i just had to do that okay it won't play with anything like the costume till its an Adult and that code don't worry about it if you have a tamagotchi v2 cause it doesn't work. :wacko:

Stop posting your stupid codes, cinnimon roll they are obviously fake so stop doing it.

And Surliness, waiot for your tama to grow to an adult. :wacko:

There is no such thing as STUPID CODES. Anyway, For them to put ona costume, they have to be an adutl, not a teen. Most items won't work until they are adults, but little items will work when they are something BELOW adult. Hope I helped, BYE!!!!!

-Sofie :wacko:

EITHER YOUR TAMAGOTCHI.....needs more food to play or hes growing up to play with the toys.... :wacko: its sooo sad :p
if you want your tamagotchi to be an adult ....

Code:
 A B C C A B

Sorry about the lil guy B) take care

r these codes only for v2?

You can't use any Tamagotchi items EXCEPT for the food, ball and shovel...

my tama wil not play with anything i get him i have costume but he won't play with it.
my tama is 1 year old

name -kib o

species -oniontchi-teen

please help me
Wait until ur tamagotchi is 4-5-6-7---------- Thats when u coukd wear the costume.

well, there are ONLY 5 codes, there will only be 5 codes. and thats no fun! what good is a tama character you dont deserve! (if you fast forwarded it you must hate it then you dont deserve an adult at all!) and if the tama wont play needs food wait for it to get hungry.BUT you know that so ill shut up now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back