Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mimitchi&hanatchilover

Reaction score
Help! No matter if my tama is an <_< or Hinotamatchi, it keeps evolving into Masktchi! :( And I keep taking really good care of it too and I don't want to reset it or kill it, so what should I do? I'm desperate! :D :D

Help! I really need it! :D :D :D :D

Also visit:Tamagotchi connection.com!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, how are you taking care of it? Maybe you're not disciplining it enough. Once, I had this tamagotchi, and I took PERFECT care of it, except for discipline (it only had three bars by the time it was an adult). And that's how I got masktchi.

try not takeing such perfect care of it, try slacking off abit then youu will proabably get a diffrent charictar

try not takeing such perfect care of it, try slacking off abit then youu will proabably get a diffrent charictar
brennas is right - try raising the teen stage with 2 hearts empty and 2 hearts full - both happy and hungry - that usually works for me...

I got the Kaerutchi (Frog/Croc) last time I did that.

However, I thought Maskutchi was an odd generation character (on the V2s) - is that not right?

Best, etc.

TamaMum

Last edited by a moderator:
Help! No matter if my tama is an :mellow: or Hinotamatchi, it keeps evolving into Masktchi! :ph34r: And I keep taking really good care of it too and I don't want to reset it or kill it, so what should I do? I'm desperate! :eek: :huh: Help! I really need it! :( :( :eek: :huh:

Also visit:Tamagotchi connection.com!
dont take care of it.What i mean is dont keep it very healthy and maybe it will turn into another random charcter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back