HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve100

Reaction score
B) :) Help!! The love potion wo't work!! :puroperatchi: I have a v2. I'm wearing a costume. How do you use the love potion!! :ichigotchi: Does it not work if you have a v2, or if your wearing a costume?! :D

B) :) Help!! The love potion wo't work!! :puroperatchi: I have a v2. I'm wearing a costume. How do you use the love potion!! :ichigotchi: Does it not work if you have a v2, or if your wearing a costume?! :D
well, I don't have a v2, but I've seen many topics about this and I'm not sure, but I think u may need to try again, wait when'd u get the potion?

It might be because your wearing a a costume or because

you are not an adult yet. :puroperatchi:

You have to be an adult to use it in the first place. :p :D :blink:

It might be because your wearing a a costume or becauseyou are not an adult yet. :blink:
Well, u don't really know for sure that his tama isn't adult, but yeah, I would beleive that the costume is the meaning of this.

[SIZE=21pt]ur tama is an adult because ur tama needs 2 be an adult 2 wear the costume and i've tried this before and yes the love potion works with the costume on.[/SIZE]

:huh: :eek: Help!! The love potion wo't work!! :blink: I have a v2. I'm wearing a costume. How do you use the love potion!! :D Does it not work if you have a v2, or if your wearing a costume?! :p
have you tried used the love potion HAve you also connected with another mate.Maybe this is why it is hardly working maybe because you forgot to connect with an adult of a different gender.HOPE THIS HELPED.And remember you have to connect V2 i have not yet connected with the love potion for v1 maybe it will work or not.But im sure it has to work for v2. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back