Help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no efence but can H:)_1243, next time please put all those posts into just one, other wise people are going to accuse you of trying to get your posts up to a certain number, but because your new i guess you didn't know that but know you do, and if you already post something and you want to add something to that post you can go to just the top of your post and click the Edit button and then Edit your post where you add more to it and you can do that multipul times COOL?

anyway back to the topic, IR stands Infra Red its the red part on the top of your tama where you connent :marumimitchi: :marumimitchi:

Thanks

A_A

=( '.' )=

(")(")~

Last edited by a moderator:
:huh: and i once droped it in the waqter and i dryed it and i worked but when i connet it don't work and it is weird when i press all the buttoms it made it fast and the time too intill my tama did something and it is a V!
Sounds to me like dropping it in the water debugged it! Don't know how, but that's probably what happened!

:D :D :D

Sounds to me like dropping it in the water debugged it! Don't know how, but that's probably what happened!
:huh: :D :D
[SIZE=21pt]Your thought is great but the only way u can debug is if u right on the 2 circles with led[/SIZE]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back