HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ericathetama

Reaction score
HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a bunch of questions. Can somebody HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ME?

1. HOW DO YOU GET ICHIGOTCHI ON V1 ?

2.DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY STRATIGES TO GET ICHIGOTCHI ON V1?

3.HOW DO YOU GET HINOTAMACHI ON V1?

4.DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY STRATIGES TO GET HINOTAMACHI ON V1?

I HAVE MORE BUT I WILL TRY GETTING THESE QUESTIONS ANSWERD FIRST. I WANT MY TAMAGOTCHIS TO BECOME GOOD FORMS.

I REALY NEED HELP! CAN SOMEBODY ANSWER AT LEAST ONE OF MY QUESTIONS?

Ichigotchi - take very good care.

Hinotamatchi - very bad care.

=D

NEXT QUESTIONS! HOW DO YOU GET............................

1.MAMETCHI

2.KUPATCHI

3.TARAKOTCHI

4.HANATCHI

5.MASKACHI

tamacreamsoda, why do you always put FIZZELZ?!?!??!?!??!??!?

Last edited by a moderator:
Zanoff,

Thaks for the tip on how to get Ichigotchi. :furawatchi: I got one! :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
I know how to get lots of characters on V1:

Hanatchi: To get Hanatchi you can have any number of training bars, you can only play Dance and Jump once in a while, when it beeps for food, feed it one of the food types he's asking for, and other than that, take average care of it, and then you will get Hanatchi.

Masktchi ;) : To get Masktchi you have to feed it alot, and then make sure it isn't too happy, when it beeps for praise time-out it, except if it's a baby or toddler, let it get sick alot, and take bad care of it and you will get the Masktchi :( .

Mametchi :) : To get Mametchi you can't let it get sick, only once, which is in the baby stage, keep it's hearts filled, get it trained all the way, and play games ALOT, take good and I mean really good care of it, and you will get Mametchi ;) .

Those are all the tamas I know how to get, and because they worked for me, if it doesn't work for you I will try out different combinations. It's all a matter of trial and error. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back