HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

beatrix

Reaction score
:unsure: i just paid for a tedy bear, it cost me 1400p!!! i herd that our tamas would sleep with it!!! and becouse of that a spent lots of points!!! wen i tried it, nothing hapend!!! wel, here is my question:

;) WHAT DO I HAVE TO DO FOR MY TAMA TO SLEAP WITH IT :p

tamas :huh: :

orange, tamagotchi conection, V2 - yong mametchi

BEATRIX

Yea and when its an adult u ahve to make ur tama play wiht it alot to actually like it

sorry to say but you are both wrong you are right about the thing you said you have to play with it alot but it stops sleeping with it once it becomes an adult because I play with mine alot and he/she always sleeps with it but when mine is an adult it never does...

sorry to say but you are both wrong you are right about the thing you said you have to play with it alot but it stops sleeping with it once it becomes an adult because I play with mine alot and he/she always sleeps with it but when mine is an adult it never does...
Yes.The adult outgrows the teddy bear.Because they slept with the teddy bear in their childhood.Now they are adults,they are much grown up and they do not need to sleep with a teddy bear.But maybe some adults like to sleep with the teddy bear still.hmm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes.The adult outgrows the teddy bear.Because they slept with the teddy bear in their childhood.Now they are adults,they are much grown up and they do not need to sleep with a teddy bear.But maybe some adults like to sleep with the teddy bear still.hmm.

you have to activate all five codes before you can use any items you have

you have to activate all five codes before you can use any items you have
U don't! BTW is your Tama a girl or boy? If it's a boy it won't even like it. If it's a girl and it's not a adult yet it will sleep with it if u let it play with it first.

NEVERMIND.. i put a post but i was wrong... don't wanna give anyone bad info..

Play with your toy BEFORE its a adult.Play with it lots,then the toy will be floating on top of your tama. :( :angry:

yes once you tamagotchi is an adult.Make it play with the teddy bear or action figure a couple of times.And when it goes to sleep you will see the teddy bear,like one said.Floating ontop of your tamagotchi.

Girls only like the teddy bear,and boys like the action figure.if you do the opposite,like make the girl play with the action figure and the boy play with the teddy bear.Then you will make the tama mad,and very stressed.

[COLOR=blue]make ur tamagotchi play with it alot cause mine sleeps with its action figureit will be on the top of ur tamagotchis screen when it goes to sleep

:unsure:

I have had toddlers and teens sleep with a bear or action figure.

Boys only with the action figure and girls only with the bear. I don't remember if the tamas had played with these toys before they would sleep with them but i'm sure it wouldn't hurt to try.

I have had teens not sleep with a toy one night but then do so the following night so maybe playing with them during that particular day does make a difference.

Adults still like to play with the bear or action figure but don't sleep with them.

:rolleyes: i once had mine sleep with an action figure but im not exactly sure on how i made it that way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back