HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

carmenita

Reaction score
I just got me tama.. its the v3... i dont know how to use my ticket that i bought to travel.. i spent alot of time trying to get enough gp to get it.. now its just in my items... what do i do? i cant even use any items, what do i do?

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont have a v3, but I'm guessing (Have you had a V2?? if you have try all of them ideas for it to work) that you tama may have to be an Adult or teen or summin...

Yeah - not many people have a V3 yet - so it may need more than the usual amount of guess work!

But why don't you try scrolling down through a few pages of the Comments & Rumours forum?

Various ppl have posted info about the V3 and the Entama - you might find some useful hints / info there....

Best, etc.

TamaMum

i wish thtat i could help but i dont have a v3 yet sorry!!

Yeah - not many people have a V3 yet - so it may need more than the usual amount of guess work!
But why don't you try scrolling down through a few pages of the Comments & Rumours forum?

Various ppl have posted info about the V3 and the Entama - you might find some useful hints / info there....

Best, etc.

TamaMum
Nope i do have a version 3 but i have absoulotlty no idea what im doing sorry!!!!

Regards

Fooet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back