HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lol 11

Reaction score
MY TAMA JUST WOKE UP AND I GAVE IT A SNACK BECAUSE IT LOST 1 HAPPY HEART ITS 33LB AND IT SAID NO IT HASENT GOT A HEADACE OR TOOTHACE ITS JUST MOVING ON THE SCREEN ITS A ;) IM VERY EXPERIENCED WITH TAMAS BUT THIS HAS NEVER HAPPENED IM NOT A NEW TAMA OWNER :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
ha ha! :gozarutchi: I got my to school and it lost 2 happy it didn't eat any thing. wait how did you know that your tamagotchi ate the food?i think because you didn't play games or it want you feed him. :kuribotchi: :marumimitchi: :huh: :ichigotchi: :chohimetchi: :furawatchi:

he might not want food because he hasent played games...if that dosent work..feed him sweets..the do a meal...adn if that sdosent work...reste your tamagotch then on the screen it will say reset or download..PRESS DOWNLOAD download takes your tamagotchi to where it last ate sleept ect. if u press resent..u start over..

he might not want food because he hasent played games...if that dosent work..feed him sweets..the do a meal...adn if that sdosent work...reste your tamagotch then on the screen it will say reset or download..PRESS DOWNLOAD download takes your tamagotchi to where it last ate sleept ect. if u press resent..u start over..
I HAVE DONE BUT I FED HIM AND INSTEAD OF EATING THE RICE TEENS EAT FOR MEAL IT ATE A SANDWICH THAT ADULTS EAT AND HES NOT AN ADULT :huh: :) :( :(

i have heard there is a way in v1 that tamas do not eat food if they are hungry you can give them a timeout.

im not sure what else you can do however..

i wouldnt advise it.

just if all else fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back