HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Have you debugged your tama?

• Yes and i love it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes and i HATE it

• No i dont know how

• no i dont want too

• what are you talking about?????????

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
(I HAVENT DEBUGGED) YES U CAN DO IT ON ALL VERSIONS BUT DONT DO IT ON VERSION THREE BECAUSE YOU CANT PUT TAMATOWN PASSWORDS IN

i dont think debugging is a good idea because 1.you may screw up your tamagotchi 2.you may lose such things as shop,passwords and i think parents 3.picking your own character maybe fun but isnt the whole point of tamagotchi to take care of your tamagotchi to get the good characters? and number 4. why would u do it anyway? but if you think debugging is a good idea maybe because you get the same characters etc but if you really think its a good idea go with it i not going to tell people what to do its your choice anyway

evil_forever :lol:

p.s dont get mad at me im just giving you a warning

i don't think i would debug my tam because it is kind of like cheating, the whole point of tamagotchi is to raise a pet. :lol: :D :lol: :D

i dont think debugging is a good idea because 1.you may screw up your tamagotchi 2.you may lose such things as shop,passwords and i think parents 3.picking your own character maybe fun but isnt the whole point of tamagotchi to take care of your tamagotchi to get the good characters? and number 4. why would u do it anyway? but if you think debugging is a good idea maybe because you get the same characters etc but if you really think its a good idea go with it i not going to tell people what to do its your choice anyway

evil_forever :huh:

p.s dont get mad at me im just giving you a warning
Yeh, that's why you always use a tama you wont be sad about if it breaks. People often think debugging is bad, but in really fact it varies from opinion to opinion. some don't like it because it puts your tama in danger of breaking, which is a reasonable idea, while others love the characters and power of choice. My guess is that debugging is okay, just as long as you won't be dissappointed if it doesn't work out, or you decide you don't like it... you can't always undebug it. I used a connection V1 (I have an extra). :huh:

:furawatchi: Hey! I erased my tama's debug thingy and it's still broken!
Oh dear. Debugging does have a risk. I debugged two. I'm getting new one the day after tomorrow. I've debugged mine, and it works.

I debugged one of my v2's 2 days ago then I changed my mind and tryed to "undo" it and it did work just now. just CAREFULLY try to get all of the pencil dust out from in between the circle but dont mess with anything else or you will ruin it. Try using the edge of a piece of paper and try to rub it out.

Debbuging? Hmm...sounds sorta un safe. Sure you'll get cool characters, but I herd when you debug, you get a glich in your tama's system... :huh:

i really don't know.. thats why you don't debug stuff cause it first of all ruins it and second of all you might compleatly destroy your tama

:rolleyes: :D sometimes a tamagotchi just does that and it usally goes back to normal after a few mins! That's what happend to my brothers tamagotchi and he left it alone and it went back to normal. But my friend downloaded hers and it worked again!

omg, why do people debug their tamagotchi?

its like they're asking for it to brake,

and then they're all sad about it.

I'd never debug my tama because it could brake and my tama was given to me by my grandma and it's special to me because it's my only tama.Another reason I would never debug my tama is because I always buy things and put in passwords.BIG WHOOP!So what you can choose characters maby so but let me ask you this question.Would you rather take care of a growing pet or hyperspeed and break your tama? :D :D :D :D :D

DON'T DEBUG!

:D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back