help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

pinkchuffles

Reaction score
I have a tama ver.3, I tried to get into tama town (in the internet), but it won't accept my user name. Has this happened to anyone else? Can u help me?

Anyone, even someone without a Tamagotchi, should be able to go onto TamaTown.

Go to https://www.tamatown.com then click high bandwidth or low bandwidth.

When prompted for the username, click in the box then enter the username from the Tamagotchi, or type in anything like "HELLO". (It should be all in upper case letters.) Then click the Enter button on the screen.

After reading the Welcome message, click it's close button.

When the passport screen appears, click Get Password, and then when the password appears, click the close button.

Now you should be in TamaTown. Click on the buildings that have pop-up labels, like the Mall, the School, the Food Court, et cetera.

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah I did that

but every time i put enter...

it says "insert username"

thanks for the help anyway

:D :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:

Anyone, even someone without a Tamagotchi, should be able to go onto TamaTown.
Go to https://www.tamatown.com then click high bandwidth or low bandwidth.

When prompted for the username, click in the box then enter the username from the Tamagotchi, or type in anything like "HELLO". (It should be all in upper case letters.) Then click the Enter button on the screen.

After reading the Welcome message, click it's close button.

When the passport screen appears, click Get Password, and then when the password appears, click the close button.

Now you should be in TamaTown. Click on the buildings that have pop-up labels, like the Mall, the School, the Food Court, et cetera.
it doesnt always have to be in caps lyk example

Yoshi

When it says enter username, just enter your username... then click enter... :D what happens after you type in the username that keeps you from getting into tamatown?

yeah I did that
but every time i put enter...

it says "insert username"

thanks for the help anyway

:D B) B) :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :furawatchi:
When you type in the username, does it appear on the computer screen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back