HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

petisha98

Reaction score
I recently got my second V3. I went to tamatown to start adding the souveniers to my list. My user name is jen. It keeps saying error when I try to enter the password from tamatown. Tamatown won't take my parent and grandparent passwords either. What's going on??? HELP ME!!!!!!!!!!

On Tama Town you have to enter your Tamagotchi username into the username on Tama Town.

`Jade

I've done that. I'm wondering if maybe my user name is a popular name and it's not recognizing my tama?

Are you sure that you are putting the correct password in? If so, mabye you could reset you tama, and change your username to a more original one.

Something is wrong with your username. Are u sure you're entering the username on your tama? it might be because its such a popular user name.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

:mellow: :huh: :ph34r: :ph34r: :D ;)

I find it works better for me if I put my username in all capitals, for example, if you do jen, you should put JEN next time. And are you sure you put the password correct? And I have something else..

Is your username [space] [space] JEN

or

[space] JEN ?

If so, put

__JEN or

_JEN

if that does not work, I am sorry to say that.. Well you have a FAKE Tam.

PATCH

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back