HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Katie1212

Reaction score
Hi I am Katie known on tamatown as Kaatie1212. I was wondring if anyone know how to get the match maker to come on your tamagotchi v3 and how old you have to be? You cna pm me anytime or you can email me at [email protected]. Thanks for reading and if you help me thank you alot. You cna also write down a comment because it is going to be on my favorites so I can read them.

Thanks,

Katie

You have to be 7 years old to get the match maker to come and she comes at 3:oo pm and 7:oo pm and there was one more but I forgot so sorry and hope I helped.

The matchmaker visiting times are 10:30 AM, 3:00 PM, and 7:00 PM. She will visit at these times for three days, begining a couple of days after your Tamagotchi becomes an adult.

Hi there!

To get the matchmaker, first things first your tamagotchi has to be 7 ( sometimes 6 )

When your tamagotchi has reached the previous age, set the time to 2:59pm. Wait one minute. If the matchmaker hasn't arrived it is either that your tamagotchi is not old enough OR set the time to 6:59pm and wait one minute.

Best Wishes

Fooet

If Matchmaker comes when your Tama is 6, that must be the same day when it should become 7 years old.

the matchmaker will come at 6yr old and up at certain times

u can set your clock 1 minute before that time she comes and she might come

it worked for me

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back