HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you need help with? (About matchmaker)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well....u didn't give enough detail so people can't really help oyu. But I'll give you everything I know about the matchmaker: When your tamagotchi is the age 6 or seven, the matchmaker will come three times a day. Once at 10:00am, once at 3:00pm, and once at 7:00pm. If you keep declining the matchmaker, she won't come back. But remember: she stops coming after a few days. Then your tamagotchi will turn old.

The matchmaker is the female oldie, and comes to your adult tama when it is old enough. The matchmaker suggests a parter, and if she says no she'll leave. If you say yes, then the two tamagotchis (yours and the other one) will kiss and fireworks will appear on your screen. then it'll show your tama with the new born baby.

Hope this helped, and if it didn't just PM me. I'm always ready for any PM's.

Love, tamagirl_desy

I estimated. Once mine didn't come to age nine! So just wait a little longer. The matchmaker should come.

On the matchmaker can u use the love potion
No, the Love Potion only works when you connect two tamas not with the MatchMaker cause then you have already found a partner. :unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back