HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamagotchis rock

Reaction score
if i mate the two old ppl then will boththe baby be secret characters?

and can the secret characters mate normally or what?

thanks and plz hurry

:furawatchi:

Im not sure... Possibly because I heard that if you have 2 oldies in a row you will get a Billotchi in the next generation.

I cant be sure though.

really? I heard that you just get a character that dies at a younger age than most other tamagotchis, even if you take great care of it. But I'm not sure...

but u can't have to oldies in a row can u?????? i just want to know the anser to my questions! thankx

if i mate the two old ppl then will boththe baby be secret characters?and can the secret characters mate normally or what?

thanks and plz hurry

:(
After two old timers (Otokitchi & Ojitchi) mate, both of their children will eventually turn into the secret character Oyajitchi. Oyajitchi can marry a normal character through the normal methods (matchmaker or connecting).

WOW! thank you so much, does anyone have a picture(screen shot) of the old man or of the secret character?

thankx

~tamagotchis rock!!!!!!!!!!

yes when you mate two oldies, girl and boy, they will get an oyajitchi as a child. oyajitchi, the coffee lover, will mate normally as the other.actually im trying to get an oyajitchi right now.

i know but will u tell me about u trying to get the secrert one! how r u in the processs?

i know but will u tell me about u trying to get the secrert one! how r u in the processs?
oh, ok. right now i have a tarakotchi(boy) and a masktchi(girl), they are both at 7yr old right now.i am not gonna let them mate yet but i did make them partners (they have four hearts) so that when they turn into oldies, i will let them mate at old stage and then the child will be oyajitchis.

Tamapal3000 that sounds kewl! my old man is 15 and i am looking 4 somone to mate it to! does anyone have pictures?

What the?! I know this is off subject but I read those Nippon-go letters, and it read otousanchichi, and okasanchichi!
The photo is a shot of the oldies in the history/family section. (Notice the book icon is lit on the screen.) That's why under the male's image it says "Otousan" (father), and under the female's it says "Okaasan" (mother). The second line under each image is that character's name. The male's name is "Chichi", and the female's name is "Ulala".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back