help.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmusicboy

Reaction score
ok today i bought some tama gear and and each one u could pick from had a charm ogf a character to put on ur tama (gazarutchi,itchigotch..) and one of wich said violetchi and showed a picture of the pink bear tama with flowers on its ears? is its real name leaftchi or violecth plz help!

Is the brand of your tama gear labelled from bandai? If it isn't it must be a fake because there is no such thing as a violetchi. But if it is labelled bandai maybe they changed the name of leaftchi to violetchi like they changed furawatchi to leaftchi. Or maybe it might be a new character.

yes its bandai heres a pic of the one i got on ebay

its leaftchi all right it just says violetchi on the packaging weird...

the link

Sorry, but you got the wrong link, it says Gazuratchi. But I did look and saw that the seller sold an item called Violetchi Gotchi Gear :huh: , I think he/ she named it that way because the lanyard is a violet color!! The seller doesn't know anything about Tamagotchi Character names, so he named it himself!!! Hope that helped!! :p :p :huh: :p

~Tama-Love~

no at the store on the packaging it even says that thats what i mean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back