help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamawhat39

Reaction score
when u have a baby and ur tama takes care of it for 24 hours unless it gets sick u have 2 give it medicine right? well do u have to pause through the nite cuz thats wat my friend told me but im not sure.(im experinced just this is the first time my tama will have a baby)

when your tama has a baby and it stays with it for 24 hours, you don't have to pause it. You can if you want but if you don't want to then just let your tama sleep. btw i saw ur siggy the tie is on the teacher in the school. :wacko: Also, if you set the time to 11:59 pm or if its 11:59 pm then you can watch the parent leave the baby (only if it was there for 24 hours) Hope I helped!!

kuchipatchiluver :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Yeah, just like kutchipatchiluver said. you don't have to pause it during the night. and if you have waited 24 hours, it's kinda sad and nice to see the parent leave. but I won't give away too much.

-tamarox

Yeah, just like kutchipatchiluver said. you don't have to pause it during the night. and if you have waited 24 hours, it's kinda sad and nice to see the parent leave. but I won't give away too much.
-tamarox
yup!

You SHOULDN'T pause it during the night. If you do, then the parent isn't going to leave.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back