help !?!?!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

tamawhat39

Reaction score
poopie help can sum1 tell me if poopys have a time that they would come at cuz i rarely c squigly lines arround my tama so its never been potty trained or anything if there is a time plz tell me them

Last edited by a moderator:
poopie help can sum1 tell me if poopys have a time that they would come at cuz i rarely c squigly lines arround my tama so its never been potty trained or anything if there is a time plz tell me them
Your tamagotchi cannot be potty trained and you don't always have to catch it pooping, you just have to clean it up whenever you see it. And no, pooping doesn't have a time, it's random. We don't have times to go to the bathroom do we? Well neither do tamagotchis! Irt's random :huh:

Hope I helped!

*~Tamagotchi~*

Well, every Tama goes poo at different times, so it is hard to keep track of all of them. On rare occasions, you will see the squiggle lines, but it is very difficult to pinpoint the exact times.

Also, even if you catch the squiggle lines a few times, it doesn't affect your Tamagotchi. It does not have to be potty trained.

well, when you catch it with the squiggly lines next to it, quickly go to the toilet icon and you will see it use the toilet. i have been seeing people say that your tamas cannot be potty trained. i cannot confirm this. i always thought that catching it a lot of times and making it use the toilet will make it potty trained. still, it is good to catch it in the act, that way the poop will not stay with it until you see the poop and clean it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back