help

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

agranda

Reaction score
why is it that both of my tamagotchis grow into the same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME? no matter what i do they only grow into the alien-looking thing (Masktchi).

Tamas always evolve into different characters depending on the type of care you give them

Unless you let them die / reset them and they are always on G1, you must get something other than maskutchis - because they only appear on odd or even generations (but not both) - depends which version you have.

Anyway, if you manage to raise a tama to G2 and care for it differently, then you are bound to get a different adult.

Why not try keeping the Hungry hearts full at all times and let the happy hearts empty out - only refilling them when the tama beeps because they are empty?

That might be a different way of raising your teen to the ways you have tried b4 :p

why is it that both of my tamagotchis grow into the same thing EVERY SINGLE TIME? no matter what i do they only grow into the alien-looking thing (Masktchi).
Well, You need to take better care of your tamas. Constent care. :p

hey were could i find a copy of the tamagotchi V3 instruction book on the net?

Well, keep it unpaused most of the time, and take care of it when it poops. I had: :D :) :lol: :D :lol: :mametchi: :lol: :D , psytchi, hatenatchi, both babytchis, and LOADS more.

Last edited by a moderator:
How you treat it affects what you get. I always get Mametchi/Mimitchi and it's driving me nuts! :D

Have a look here:

https://www.tamatalk.com/IB/index.php?showtopic=6817

It's the V2 instruction manual. If you have a V1 or V3, some of the details might differ but the care instructions are more or less the same. I linked to the V2 instruction chart because it's the middle one, and most of the stuff applies to V1 and V3 as well. If you want to find more instruction sheets, go to the forum The Library. :eek:

StarTama :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back