HELP

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaTalk1012

Reaction score
I was invited to a Birthday party and the party is tomarrow shound I dress girly or sporting? HELP NEED ADVISE!!!!!!!!!!!

~I think you should wear your most comfy, favorite clothes. If you are happy with what you are wearing, it doesnt matter what other peeps think. Its you choice. However, dont wear a frilly dress when your going to be outdoors the whole time!! XD..Plus, it never hurts to call the night before!~

//DK

Last edited by a moderator:
~I think you should wear your most comfy, favorite clothes. If you are happy with what you are wearing, it doesnt matter what other peeps think. Its you choice. However, dont wear a frilly dress when your going to be outdoors the whole time!! XD..Plus, it never hurts to call the night before!~
//DK
yeah but the party is at a Fashion store and we'll be getting makeovers and our hair done and trying on clothes all that girly stuff so everyone will be looking at my outfit and stuff so I want to look good

Well, I agree with darkkore and all but I think you should wear some cool and comfy jeans and a stylish shirt or something!

At least, that is what I would wear!

Ice Mountain :)

I would probably wear a comfy, cotton, regular blue dress with some black lacing in the front. But my taste is probably WAYYYY different than yours, so I'd say go with comfortable but not sloppy. Like a nice blouse or something.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I agree with darkkore and all but I think you should wear some cool and comfy jeans and a stylish shirt or something!
At least, that is what I would wear!

Ice Mountain :)
but I wear jeens and a shiry everyday ppl might get board of that

I would probably wear a comfy, cotton, regular blue dress with some black lacing in the front. But my taste is probably WAYYYY different than yours, so I'd say go with comfortable but not sloppy. Like a nice blouse or something.
Well, Rachelgotchi,

Everyones taste in clothing is different. I don't really care what people think of my outfit....

It just matters to some people and not to others...me? I could care less about fashion..unless I was going out with my boyfriend...

Ice mountain :)

No, I'm just saying, what might look good to me may look horrible to her. (Unless that's what you were saying, too xD)

Well, Rachelgotchi, Everyones taste in clothing is different. I don't really care what people think of my outfit....

It just matters to some people and not to others...me? I could care less about fashion..unless I was going out with my boyfriend...

Ice mountain :)
right but the thing is if you say to a really kind person OMG I love your shoes! and the other person says Oh I really like your jeans! So you start wearing it more often but then when the person was just trying to kind about liking your jeans they may hate them but now a days ppl could say mean things about your clothes because their jealus So now a days you don't really now if they hate it or if they love it So ppl should chose whether they like it or not But not when your going to the party of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wear some jeans dat have jewels or design on them and a shirt,(i'm gonna try gettin u a pic of an example,and its fashionable and comfy)

No, I'm just saying, what might look good to me may look horrible to her. (Unless that's what you were saying, too xD)
Actually rachelgotchi that is what I was trying to say...

lol

anyway, I think you shouldn't rely on other people about waht your fashion sence is...

ice mountain

Yeah some cool jeans and a pink and white shirt would rock!!!! :D Also, go with your hair down but brush it loads so it can be styled to perfection! sounds like a really fun party! wish i was going! :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back