Help?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missymel

Reaction score
[SIZE=8pt]I just have a few questions...Ive never seen my tama brush its teeth, what does it look like? All ive ever seen it do is just close-ups...also we know that there is the snowman animation for the winter. Is there any animation for spring or summer? :hitodetchi: :unsure: [/SIZE]

A brushing-teeth Tamagotchi comes up close to the screen, and has a little cup in front of it. It's teeth are showing and it is brushing them with a little toothbrush. :unsure:

Yes, there is a snowman for winter. As for Spring and Summer... not that I know of :unsure:

StarTama :hitodetchi:

We know that there is a snoman animation for the winter. Is there any animation for the spring or summer?
In spring there is the Easter Bunny animation. It rolls an easter egg across the screen.

The V1 has a screensaver of the tama on the beach in the summer- but I'm pretty sure that's not on the V2 and V3.

Between mid-August and the beginning of September there was the 'backpack'- back to school animation.

There is also the Halloween animation coming up soon- where there wil be a pumpkin on the screen. So be prepared to see lots of posts from people wondering what's going on!

And in November there will be the Thanksgiving animation where a turkey will chase your tama across the screen.

And in November there will be the Thanksgiving animation where a turkey will chase your tama across the screen.
*starts lafing very very hard*a terky chasing a tama wat will bandi think of next :huh:

[SIZE=8pt]<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I just have a few questions...Ive never seen my tama brush its teeth, what does it look like? All ive ever seen it do is just close-ups...also we know that there is the snowman animation for the winter. Is there any animation for spring or summer? :huh: :kuribotchi: [/SIZE]</span>
It goes to the beach in the middle of winter (June, July, August).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back