Help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cassiemommy

Reaction score
Ok, I'm not new to owning a tamagotchi but I don't know how do you visit you're Grandparents! I can vist my parents <_< but not my grandparents! Well it's not that I can't I just don't know how! Help if you can! :lol:

Ok, I'm not new to owning a tamagotchi but I don't know how do you visit you're Grandparents! I can vist my parents :( but not my grandparents! Well it's not that I can't I just don't know how! Help if you can! :(
When you visit your 'Family' go to the 'Parents' section. Scroll down till you see your second or third character, and not your first character that you use for the "Parent's" house. Enter the password , the toy gives you, into the 'Grandparent's' house at TamaTown. <_< That should do it! :lol:

-Good Luck- :D

//Tama-Love

But after my tama adult has a baby, later on it dissapears and there is no sceond or third charectar! WHat does that mean?

Your welcome, and yes it will work, just give it a try. :lol:

When your Adult leaves, it will be recorded as your Parent/Grandparent, just depends on what Generation you are on. :D Your Tamagotchi will store your latest three Adult's that left their baby. Then the baby grows up into an Adult and will have another baby, and the Adult will leave and the baby will grow up once again, etc. It's all like a long contant chain, understand!? <_<

//Tama-Love

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back