help!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Should i tell her?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• If you want

• Why do i care

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wont tell anyone but her very closest friends. I know this kind of thing.

Yeah,but her closest friends are big mouthes(Sorry)And they'll tell everyone

Tell her cuz one day she could be gone and u would never get the chance to tell her

you will never know if she feels the same way if you don't ask her!!

so i think you should ask her.

i am a girl i have the same problems!

im a girl so id probably say sure if u lyke too :furawatchi: im lyke pretty shy so dats y i just said to do dat ive never been in a situation lyke dat so i don't really no ? <_<

Last edited by a moderator:
oi have a friend and i like him and weve been friends for 2 years....one time my friend asked him out for me without me knowing and he said no but were still good friends*and other ppl did it to..i dont want to askhim out...well i do.

opps well i would tell her like y fell like hey i like you and if you dont like m...*blah blah blah*somethinglike thet...give her flowers thats what my x did and i really like them...*i brok up with him because of my friend i like and dont want to go out with someone and be in love *yes in love* with someone elese..im a girl so..it would be good.

Say 'I've got a question, but if you say no, please don't let it affect out friendship' That's what I did to get a boy

did i already post my opinion?

guess not

anywayz, i well first,

how old are you?

f you are under 16, i suggest not, and keep a good FRIEND relationship.

dating IS NOT a game, and unfortunantly, some kids are too immature to realize that.

V.V

but obviously, its all up to you.

risk your great friendship with her now, and then risking it with her later if she says yes and brakes up, or there is the chance that even tho you do tell her, its all good.

it get- akward- after someone likes you- and you know it.

so, theres my preaching.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back