HELP!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, every time my little V4 gets mail, it's a robber! :) *gasps* poor little toddler getting robbed. But it's really easy to get those points back. The robber looks like my old music teacher! So does oyajitchi!!! xD

OMG I got robbed 3 times in a day my tamagotchi was NOT happy all its happy hearts were gone......but i had heapsa points ....I thought it was like business person or a special char visiting..until it tooly my points lol :)

*took

Oh and i had a lamp and the genie gave me 3000 points and my tama lost all its happy hearts thats weird it should be happy for the points lol but I guess it got scared...and i hate it when poo or a snake come in the mail :)

i do have have a v4 and yes, this has happend to me b4 so i think it happens to every v4 tama.

hope i helped?

yaztama :)

help!! ok i got mail on my v4. then when i opened my mail, THERE WAS A ROBBER!!!!!!! it took 500 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this has happened to my brother. i had 3,000 something points, so it didn't do much, but still!!!!! has this happend to you? you may not have a v4, but in case you do HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's true, the robber does exist. my friend just opened mail and a man in black was there, and took 500p, it does exist.

help!! ok i got mail on my v4. then when i opened my mail, THERE WAS A ROBBER!!!!!!! it took 500 points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this has happened to my brother. i had 3,000 something points, so it didn't do much, but still!!!!! has this happend to you? you may not have a v4, but in case you do HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've heard signs of people getting robbers in their mail. No I do not have a v4. If you get a robber- tough luck, I'm afraid. Log on to the version 4 Tamagotchi Town and earn your points back in the arcade, it can be really quick!

Oh, and usucklikehell, that's considered flaming. I know Bloomgirl shouldn't be annoyed at a robber stealing Gotchi points (you can earn them back again) but you don't need to dig it in like that. Okay?

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back